Betta Asphalt does not condone and regards as unfair, all forms of unlawful discrimination or vilification. All Betta Asphalt employees are required to immediately advise management of possible breaches of our EEO policy in order to create and execute an action plan with the greatest sense of urgency. Betta Asphalt complies with all legislation relating to unlawful discrimination in employment, and affirmative action regulations.
• Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986
• Affirmative Action (Equal Employment Opportunity for Women) Act 1986
• Disability Discrimination Act 1992
• Racial Discrimination Act 1975
• Sex Discrimination Act 1984
• Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (Victoria)